Do you shop at KROGER?
Kroger has a program where they give money back to the eligible charitable organization of your choice based on your eligible purchases. First Presbyterian has registered to be one of the eligible organizations. If you already shop at Kroger, you could bring more money to the church simply by registering your Kroger Plus card to First Presbyterian as your Community Rewards Organization of choice. It doesn’t cost you anything. J
HOW TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- To update your information, go to Customer Service- Account Registration.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Under the Community Rewards heading, search for First Presbyterian Church of Granville, or use Non-Profit Organization number 15372. Then select the correct First Presbyterian (there are quite a few) from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you should see First Presbyterian’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, your purchases will not count for our church until after you have registered your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you have any trouble, please let me know. Thank you! Patty Hussey